Sales and Account Manager
Job Title: Sales and Account Management – Commission based
Job Summary: Immediate opportunity for an experienced sales professional. Hacknowledge offers a fully integrated cyber security solution comprised of our custom Sensor, IDS, SIEM, Sandboxing and file analysis technology working in conjunction with our enterprise-level managed security services. Our custom technology and managed security services offerings can help companies save up to 73% of their annual operating cost for in-house cyber security monitoring.
- Must have strong and vast personal network and relationships with top level IT executives for our target market (Companies size of $50M to $1B across all industries)
- Leverage network and relationships to secure executive-level introduction meetings to generate in new business
- Develop and apply an understanding of our solution while developing sales opportunities with potential new customers.
- Achieve assigned sales revenue quota for customers and leads.
- Prospect, qualify and make sales presentations to potential customers.
- Own the sales process while leveraging internal resources.
- Track sales activities through internal CRM.
- Relationship Management
- Research new prospects, new contacts, and map/segment the marketplace; and manage and grow contacts
- Continually scan the marketplace for RFPs/RFIs
- Demonstrable knowledge of the issues and technical solutions in Cyber Security
- 10 years or greater of experience representing and selling technology services
- Able to work independently and as a team player in coordinating and driving sales processes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Aggressive self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to travel on short notice